Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Say Aah- The story

So, this story was written FOREVER AND A DAY ago... i just never had a title- til recently. thanks to @SongzYuuup (Trey Songz). ENJOY! >smoochez<

Sit back, Relax, and say aah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Say ‘aah’,” he told me after I sat on the table.


‘Why is it that when you go to the doctor they tell to speak or make a sound with something being shoved in your mouth?’ I thought as he pushed the wooden stick further down my throat.

“So, Mariah, how long have you been feeling like this?” he asked as he slowly removed his weapon of torture from my mouth speaking of my unusual sluggish behavior.

“It’s been about a week, maybe.”

He proceeded by feeling along my neck for any signs of inflammation. This part of the office visit was something I was used to, but today something felt different. He continued feeling my neck. Then he asked me to stand.

I asked, while staring him straight in the eyes, “why do I need to stand?”

He just commanded me with his baritone voice and unfaltering dark brown eyes to, “please stand.”

Seeming exasperated, I rose to my feet and adjusted my black pencil skirt. Standing inches in front of me and a foot above me, he continued pressing his fingers along the nape of my neck. As I am staring deep into the fibers of his neck tie, I feel his hands moving from my neck to my shoulders. Gentle circular motions are being rubbed into my skin thru my satin shirt. I begin to relax my tense body by closing my eyes. The massage doesn’t stop.

“Mariah, when was the last time you’ve had sexual intercourse?”

Caught off guard by his question, I snap my eyes open and I stumble for words. “Sex? Ummm. It’s been over a year.” The massage ceases and he walks across the room. He takes his pen from his desk and begins to scribble notes into my file. I lean back onto the table as he rests the manila folder back onto his desk and makes his way toward me. He sends me a slight smile and returns back to his position in front of me.

“Can you please sit back on the table, Mariah?”

I manage to get myself onto the examination table without the step stool and look him in the eyes. “What can be the problem?” After he tells me that he doesn’t know for certain, he asks if it is ok for him to feel my legs. I tell him it is ok. He then asks if I can roll the hem of my skirt above my knees. I oblige.

Squatting in front of me, he starts probing my right ankle. But instead of the usual roughness doctors grind into their patients when examining, he was different. My tense body relaxes again. I begin to read the poster next to me on the wall about women and bone health.

‘Why cant things in the doctors’ office make sense to someone without a medical degree?” I wonder as I continue reading about T-scores and how they are calculated.

He moves onto my left leg. The massaging into my calf makes me relax even more. I close my eyes, prop myself on my hands that are now behind my body, and allow the soft jazz playing in the room to take me away. After a few moments, I feel warm hands massaging deep into my left thigh. I guess the sensation of being touched by another person felt new to my body because it caused a chill to go up my spine. I shiver but I refused to open my eyes.

“Are you all right?” he asked sounding concerned.

“Yes. I am just fine.”

“Good.”

He continued rubbing my thigh. This time, much slower than before. I take it all in. something must have triggered an electric wave in my body because as I was sitting there, I could feel wetness between my upper thighs. Unmoved by this foreign feeling, I just rock my head to the rhythm of the music coming thru the speakers. He moves his hands up to where the end of my skirt reaches- about mid thigh- and massages. I feel him remove one hand from my skin. The other is placed at my side. He rises above me and asks me to stand again. I open my eyes and slide my body from the table. He tells me to turn around. I turn and rest my hands on the table now in front of me.

He massages my back along my spine and I close my eyes for the third time. I allow my head to fall forward as I enjoy the free massage. As his hands move from my back to my waist I let out a soft sigh. The moisture from in between my legs is becoming more and more apparent to me. He grabs my waist with his large hands and asks me if it hurts. I respond with a breathy no.

He continues down my body. I feel a surge of heat flush thru me and I start rubbing my knees together. His hands leave my body for a brief moment and return to my ankle. He moves his hands up my right leg barely touching my skin. I stop rubbing my legs together and I bite my lower lip slightly. His hands move to my knee then to where my skirt now ends. I can feel his breath on my skin while He massages my thigh again. His left hand shifts and finds its way to my red thong. I gasp and open my eyes.

He quickly rises from his crouching position and places his right hand on my hip. He tells me to shhh, so I do. As he continues to fondle me through the wet lace, he unbuttons my shirt with his right hand coming from behind. He unbuttons the last button. Placing his mouth so close to my neck I know he can taste the African oil I rolled on my skin this morning, he asks me if I am feeling any better yet. I roll my head back onto his lab coat arch my back and bite my lip. He kisses my neck gently at the same time pushing two fingers into my wet and warm dark hole of passion. I let out a sound that I last heard a year ago. He tells me to turn around. He removes his hand from underneath my skirt.

‘What is going on?’ I wonder inside my head. ‘Is this really happening?’

He pulled me into him and I could feel his manhood rising as it rests on my lower abdomen. I now realize how tall this man really is. I look up at his face and he kisses me deeply. Having him this close forces me to recognize my long lost oral fixation. I softly bite his lip and whisper “I want you inside of me.”

“Get on the table.”

I tell him no and he looks at me confused. “You get on the table, Doctor.” That’s the first time I’ve addressed him in the 2 years I’ve been seeing him. He cooperates with me and sits down. I unbuckle his belt, unzip his pants and pull out his large pulsating penis. Saliva production in my mouth intensifies immediately as I stand there looking at how blessed he truly is. He looks at me and licks his lips slowly.

“Say ‘aah’.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.