Monday, October 26, 2009

I've been soooo MIA. Random thoughts...

Lately i havent been writng... (smh). i have no idea why! its like i have an ongoing case of writer's block or some ish. I need a muse ssoooo bad. but I'll try and work it out. My "Trey Day" entry is DUMB long! (thats why it hasnt been posted yet... im STILL workin on it) and thats cuz me and my friends had so many experiences on our way to, in, and back from Chi-town. It will be up soon tho... PROMISE.

My TTU sisters...they are freakin HILARIOUS! Twitter would NOT be the same without them and the Songbook mens... *sigh*

OMG! YALL! I have a crush!! like im really crushing on somebody right now. look at it like this... he's like the high school quarterback who everyone adores and he's showing interest in the Band girl! its sooo overwhelming. its weird feeling like this. i DO NOT crush on people! so this is too random right now. Let's see how far this goes.

OH! I Ustreamed the other day!!! it was so much fun talkin to my viewers... i didnt really have a purpose but to just play around with it and see what all the Hoopla is about, but i like it. now if only i had something to talk about... Check me out>> www.ustream.tv/da_bored_coed

i think thats about it... stay posted! >smoochez<

1 comment:

  1. thanks for following my blog; i'm doing the same :)


    p.s. i think i might be feeling somebody too but it's still to early to tell and it's crazy because like you, i don't usually.

    ReplyDelete

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.