Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just Cuz we bout it like that.

I wanna say HHHEEEEEEYYYYY!! to my followers! thank you guys! read.comment.follow.tell a friend. repeat! lol I checked out all yall's blogs and I am officially intigued by all of them.

but yeah, Im already gettin hyped for this @songzyuuup concert in Chicago!! whoo!

Me and my roommie, Chu, are suprising our friend, Kesha, for her 22nd b-day by driving 4 1/2 hours to Chi to see an old friend of theirs, eat some food at House of Blues, and watch the BET Live concert with her boo, Trey. OMG! it's been soooooo hard trying to hide this from Kesha for sooooo long. but reservations have been made, tickets have been bought, car has been rented, people have been contacted, and of course- plans have been made. I just hope she's not in a shitty mood at ANY point tomorrow or else im definitely gonna tell her off! Love her to death, but im not playin that. lol

So, if you gonna be in Chicago tomorrow for this concert and are a faithful student of TTU, just hit me up on Twitter and maybe we can link up... Speakin of Twitter, I WILL be twittering, twitpic-ing, and twitvid-ing ALL day- until we make it back to Cincinnati-after the after party (if there is one) anyway. lol

>smoochez< to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.