Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HE is just so ICY! burrr!



*continuously fanning self*
OoOoOo, BABY! if only I coulda been Grace at the time of production on this video! I must applaud the director on this work cuz its just so.... well... BANGIN! #iConfess that i had a half homo moment while watching this. I refuse to say "no homo" cuz of what i stand for as an individual (and no. im not Bi or lesbian). #imjustsayin that this video has that softcore/sensual/sexual/tasteful edge to it that makes you want to be there. But anyways, OMG. I waill continue with my fanning as I go put ALL of Trey's music on repeat while i shower.

PS... World, dont make TOO many babies off this record. :-P
>smoochez< til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.