Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Curiousity

"Brown Sugar" Just cuz i was watching it...
Sanaa Lathan and Taye Diggs


just words that came to mind when this guy was tryna holla at me at the bus stop... talkin bout "shortie, im just curious about you."

ME: "REALLY??? How? you have no evidence of my self that would possibly pique your curiousity."

HIM: "Well... i mean... i saw that you was sittin here for a minute. i just had to approach you."

---at this point, im irritated.---

ME: "Thats cool. youre brave."

HIM: "Yeah. so where you from? whats your name? tell me something about you..."

ME: "do you really want to know about me?"

HIM: "Yeah. you cute."

ME: "hi. my name is Andrea and im from new jersey. which means that you are no where close to being on my level or anywhere near being my type. so take your lil raggedy sneakers and keep walkin hun..."

---i PROMISE im NOT mean!! lol he was not attractive, nor did he have proper grammer. dude had to go. >shrug<
***************


"My curiosity peakin/ Im tryna get a peek in/ Shortie I could be freakin/ seem like she aint no freak thing"

>smoochez< til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.