Friday, November 13, 2009

So Far Gone. maybe further...

I've been MIA again... school has been kickin my lil tail! but break is almost here and im 'cited! lol

but here's whats been happening today:

i cleaned my car out finally! (oh yeah. got my baby back!!) i took my sewn in out finally! it is so badly damaged... as soon as i get off the computer, im gonna hop in the shower and do an Aphogee 2 STEP protein treatment and trim my ends. We'll see how that goes....

my migraines are coming back with a vengence!! omg! the pain is CRAZY... I had a BANGING migraine for two days... i hate not knowing and the doctors not knowing what is causing these severe frequent attacks. I definitely have to find a neurologist soon so we can figure out what to do about them.

Im so poor right now. i hate being an unemployed college student... this shit sucks ass so bad. but im actively seeking employment where i can get it. hopefully everything turns around for me soon.

other than this, nothing new is goin on with me. there have been a few very interestingly HILARIOUS situations thats been going on, but i cant talk on other peoples behalf, soooo........
TA-TA for now loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.